October 23, 2010

another thankful post

when it's been awhile since i've written anything and there's so much to say that i don't even know where to begin, i like to do a thankful post. it kind of sums things up...

~craig and i having a day off together!
~fall
~pumpkin spice latte's & frappucino's
~our lifegroup
~the relationship between me, craig, my dad, my brother, & my sister since my mom took off
~my cats (who just turned 3)
~craig pursuing his passions by going to paramedic school
~rain
~the great cuban restaurant we found in arlington
~our jobs
~letters
~walks
~catching up with best friends
~planning the nerdiest vacation (harry potter world & disneyworld!!)

love.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Just found your blog today! You are SO right! I love 'thankful' posts.... in fact, I need to write one today! :) thanks for this reminder!

    Blessings!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete